Wednesday 28 July 2010

We took a day out!

Bill still working and it is the summer holidays so I decided to take the kids out for the day. We went to Groombridge Place as my gorgeous mum and dad got us a year round ticket so it was also a free day out. I am sounding so pleased with myself because I don't very often go out to such a public place completely by myself with all 3 children at once. I do normal day to day stuff but not a fun day out, not without friends usually. I also got thinking about this when I read a fellow bloggers take on it too. I took a few snaps on the way for your enjoyment!
The first one is all of us eating our lunch, the kids were so excited as they had their own packet of crisps!! I am that mean of a mummy that they only get a packet of crisps on a picnic! This is William taking part in a drumming lesson, I joined in after the picture taking and so did the girls. We had a blast and even had another go on the way back.

This was a very cool dragon sitting on its nest with eggs
Another very cool pteradactyl, you can't see it very well but its eggs are in the tree above it.
My gorgeous 3 children sitting on a dinosaur bone :-)


We had an absolute blast and the kids were great, the weather was awesome and we will definitely go back together again. I want to take Bill as he hasn't been yet either and it was just beautiful.
What are you guys getting up to on the holidays???
xx




3 comments:

apple tree quilter said...

Glad you're taking the kids to such interesting places. They seemed to be having a great time. Such sunny nice weather. Hurrah for you!

Anne Elizabeth said...

What a fun park! Asa would LOVE it:) Looks like your kids had a lot of fun too.

Unknown said...

I'm in awe! I struggle sometimes with the twins on outings but for the most part it's easy.

Add one more in there though and our entire balance would be thrown off ... not sure what I'd do at the pool, etc.

Your pics are the cuteness!