Wednesday 11 August 2010

Still running!

Well, we are back home and man I can't wait for the kids to go back to school, I am just so fed up with being mauled and whinged at all day. Don't get me wrong, I am loving not having to rush around in the morning and it is great being able to do what we want even though some it weather dependent, but they just don't ever stop talking, bickering, poking, prodding, annoying each other and eventually ME!

There we go enough moaning I sound like the kids!

On another note, I am still running, I ran 5k on Monday and today and I am finally beginning to enjoy it more. I am able to concentrate on running rather than breathing and that is a bonus for me which is wonderful. I run with Mabel on the lead around my waist which is better as I don't get a sore shoulder from holding her back all the time and Bill has done me another running track on my Ipod for which I am sooo grateful. I need to start adding more distance to my runs now, we are away for the weekend from Friday till Sunday evening and Bill is working odd hours when he goes back to work so will have to figure out when I can run. I really like running in the morning, I feel terrible when I first get up but once I have done the first 10 mins I feel great. Once I have done a day with the kids and they are finally in bed I just can't face then going out to run and still have to have dinner etc once I get home. Man there are just not enough hours in the day!!!!!

Anyway enough rambling on about running, can you tell I am a little obsessed yet!!!!
xx

1 comment:

Anne Elizabeth said...

Good for you for keeping up with the running! I've been doing the elliptical like crazy, and I love it. My back is killing my, but I still keep doing it every day. I SO hear you on the kid front. I CANNOT wait for school to start. Mine are driving me bonkers. The fighting has been SO bad this week. It has been so incredibly hot here, so we've been stuck inside. That only makes the fighting worse. I am really hoping that it will be easier once school starts. I know there will be other challenges, but I am looking forward to it nonetheless.