Friday 23 September 2011

A job done!

I can mark Kitchen off my list of things to do!!!!  Woo hoo!!

Poor Millie has had croup the last couple of nights.  I kept her off school yesterday but sent her in today, I'm praying I've done the right thing but also think that they are all really tired.  William is still crying at the drop of a hat and I'm finding it hard, I want him to thrive at school but really not sure he is.  He is on the edge of some friendship groups at the minute and he hasn't found his footing yet with anyone in particular.  He comes home saying he hasn't played with anyone and it really hurts!  I pray for him to be happy and contented and wanting to learn!  Man, being a parent is hard isn't it!

As for the rest of my week.....it's gone better.  I've got lots of little jobs done and am still going strong...I ran on weds and it was lovely and enjoyable  woo hoo!!

Here's to the weekend
xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you go!! Awesome. And yeah, being a parent is so hard. For the first couple of days I caught Callie standing all by herself at class line up while all the other little girls played around her and I was so sad for her. Until a little girl picked up her bag and set it down beside Callie and said hi ... my heart swelled. It will happen for William as well.

Enjoy your weekend girlfriend xoxo

Anne Elizabeth said...

Yay for getting your kitchen done! I will be praying for William. You know my situation with Ash, so I can totally emapthize with you. It's so hard when are kiddos are having a rough time at school. Hope you have a blessed weekend. :)