Wednesday 7 September 2011

Strike One!!!!!

Or nearly!!  I got started with the help of mum and dad on the conservatory/office/phoenix stuff.  Dad built the shelves (gotta love Ikea) and I filled them..  Well it says nearly for a reason.  It is looking better but I still have a LONG way to go!  I did manage to get all my Phoenix stuff into one place, (the shelves) and mum seriously tidied the kids area she even separated boys and girls stuff so they have a set of shelves each and they can all now reach the things they want to play with which is quite exciting for all.  I do love it when tidying has been done because the kids come in and they seem to think they have all new toys.....not true they are just able to get to them and can see the ones they buried months ago :-)

Tomorrow, I'm having the morning off and meeting some girlfriends for coffee.  2 of us will have no children with us, 2 with but only littlies.  I haven't caught up with these girls all summer so it will be a great morning.  Should really be carrying on tidying but you know what, nah!!!  Life is too short!

Just realised I've blogged two days running, my friend Jen will fall off her chair!!  Probably a patio one too
:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha ... shock and happiness were the first things I thought when I saw another post in my Google Reader from you! I think it may be time to move you from inactive to active, woohoo!!