Thursday 13 October 2011

Day 4!

I know these posts are probably quite boring but I need to write down what I eat and how I'm feeling for me really so just indulge me!!

Comfort eating. - so not kicked it's butt yet but got a feeling I am due on any day now as my mood is THROUGH THE ROOF!!!  Watch out kids and Bill you always get the brunt of it.  I love you really x

Breakfast - Dukan galette - yummy and cup of decaff tea
Green tea from Starbucks, I think I am converted to this from here now until the red cups come out
Lunch - scrambled eggs (2) with smoked salmon.  Put a bit too much salmon in to be honest!!!  Didn't think I would ever say that......and a big glass of water
No snacks but really struggled at tea time. - Didn't give in though
Supper - the best yet.  skinless boneless chicken thigh fillets wrapped in lean bacon and baked with FF fromage frais instead of mayo!!!!   Soooooooooo good, both Bill and I agree this hands down!!

Again, not hungry at all just feel the need to eat out of comfort!!

Managed to get to Curves again which I'm really pleased about, even though my sinuses were still sore but wasn't going to let that stop me!!!

Thanks for the indulgence
xx

No comments: