Wednesday 12 October 2011

Day 3!!

I'm not hungry...at all....but man I comfort eat.....

If I don't loose much weight then this will at least be a psychological lesson for me on my eating habits!

Giving the kids tea is the hardest bit.  Especially as they now have school dinners so I just give them a light tea, sandwiches, fruit, cucumber, tomatoes etc, all really easy things to pick up and snack on....BUT, I have been strong so far and not succumbed.  I try to either have a cup of tea or a diet coke to ease my cravings...hard but hoping it will be worth it.  I have seen a cute little corduroy skirt which will look lovely with my gorg boots I bought last year and I'm hoping to be in it comfortably by beginning of Dec for Paris.

Food today:
Breakfast - fat free fromage frais mixed with sugar free jelly and a slice of Dukan bread ( so not bread but not bad, at least has a sort of texture)
Lemon and ginger tea at church, I abstained from the AMAZING brownies there
Lunch - packet of prawns with hard boiled egg and mustard/ff fromage frais dip.  - not bad actually.  Large glass of water and my new antibiotics!
Supper - baked mackerel with same dip, diet coke and ff fromage frais and sf jelly for pud.  It is really nice to have something sweet

Going to try to get to curves tomorrow if sinuses allow.  Looking forward to it.

On normal things, work is suddenly going crazy.  I have one week in Nov where I have 5 jobs and get this Bill is away all week....actually having child care issues but hopefully will be able to sort them soon.  It will be lovely to really get going on this and they should lead to more bookings as well which I am really stoked about....

Kids are all doing well, all seem to be over the cold now which is lovely.  And everyone enjoying school with no major issues to report which is good.

I weigh in on Friday morning so will let you know how the Attack stage has gone!!
x

No comments: