Tuesday 11 October 2011

Dukan Day 2

It's not been too bad...Haven't felt hungry but was really craving sugar once I'd picked the kids up.  I had diet coke while they had their snack and that took the edge off.  It doesn't help that my sinuses are still really hurting as I just want to comfort eat!!  The actual food isn't the hard part, it's actually quite easy, for me it is the reaction to snack!

I am going to kick this though, I had my first workout at Curves this morning and REALLY enjoyed it, can't wait to go again.  Will try again tomorrow if there is time.

Menu today? 
Breakfast - sweet galette, yummy,
had green tea at Starbucks with friends who gave me a 70% dark choc bar which I have stored away for a later date, talk about willpower.... I was desperate!!!
Lunch - Smoked mackeral with a couple of pickled onions and a hard boiled egg!!  (smelly huh)
Supper - beef which had been slowly cooking in crockpot since 7am. 

The beef was hardest to eat as just meat does get quite dry even with lovely broth!  I have made Dukan bread though, so we'll see how that fits into life tomorrow. 

Bill is doing this with me and the only thing I am worried about is the fact that he is going to lose more than me alot quicker.....but as long as I am loosing I can't complain!

Back tomorrow
xx

2 comments:

Misty said...

SO annoying how quickly men can lose weight. they practically just think about it, and the lbs drop off...

Anonymous said...

Whoa, I just today read an article on Dukan - it looks like a really good diet. I always find sugar is one of the hardest cravings to deal with. That 70% cocoa chocolate is a really good call as it's one of the best things for your health and longevity!