Sunday 9 October 2011

Feeling better for the weekend!!

William went back to school on Thursday and it he definitely feeling better but still really tired!  I on the other hand still have cracking sinuses and a horrid chest.  It is amazing how I can go from running 6 miles one week to not even being able to get up the stairs and do the school run the next!!  They are still really painful but it didn't stop me having a great weekend.

Thurs and Fri I spent catching up on work and house cleaning with a girlfriend and we also watched a couple of chick flicks which was such a guilty pleasure!  On Friday afternoon our gorgeous friend Jim and Emma came for the weekend.  I love having them come down as they are the easiest house guests and the kids LOVE having them stay.  The weather stayed fairly nice, Jim, Bill and William went to see Tunbridge Wells play football at the local ground which was fun, girlies had a birthday party and today we went to church, had a roast dinner then headed to the common to play on the rocks.  We all had a fab time and we are just now waiting to hear that J and E got home safe, they had a 4 hour drive!

Tomorrow, Bill and I are embarking on a new eating plan.  We are joining the Dukan revolution!!  It is kind of like Atkins so we'll see how we go!!  Lots of meat and eggs!!!!  Mmmm, can't wait...Thinking of rejoining Curves, I do love that gym and really miss it.  I could manage to go much more easily now the children are all at school.  I need something fun to do!!

Got a bit of work to do this week too which is great and basically just catching up on last week without bending over too much as that is agony!

xxxx

No comments: