Wednesday 5 October 2011

Sick, sick, sick!!

I didn't get a cold last year, not one that was more than a runny nose anyway!  Man, am I paying for it now.  Both William and I are poorly.  William has an ear infection and is now on antibiotics but even woke up today with croup and a temperature.  I on the other hand have a horrid head cold with a sore chest thrown in!

It does mean this week has been thrown to the dogs.  W is off school and I am hanging out with him on the sofa nursing both of us....Girlies and Bill bless them are going on normally.  It has meant my list has come to a halt apart from Phoenixing.  My order from the party came today and I've already unpacked it and delivered some of them on the school run.  Gotta love how I can fit this into my life, however poorly!

Haven't run in a week, can barely walk without wheezing and can't imagine trying to run.  I really need to get my running mojo back, I've lost it somewhere and have no idea where to look for it!  I've just ordered the Dukan Diet book, well you know me, I'll try anything once and it was only a fiver.  My friend started it this week and I'm going to join her!  I am such a sucker for diets, anything to help me feel better and more confident about myself is worth a go in my book..Basically, it's a protein only, then protein and veg thing with these weird oatbran things thrown in according to said friend!!  I'll keep you posted on this then!  Can't start it till Monday as have Jim and Emma here for the weekend.  I'm really hoping we are all feeling better for them or they will be in for a rotten weekend!

Anyway, I've been going on for a while now so I'll cough and splutter my way out of here...xx

1 comment:

Misty said...

Bless your heart! I have been sick for something like 6 weeks now. Slowly getting better (i think) but still, I hope yours is a speedy and FULL recovery!