Saturday 26 November 2011

So it continues.........

So, I'm still on my Dukan journey...well, as much as I can be anyway.

I've lost another 1lb, which totals 10 so far.  I didn't do it at all while my moomin was here and it has been a bit of challenge getting back to it..   I was talking with my diet buddy and we were looking ahead at Christmas and how it is going to be so hard with all the things we have got coming up and I've decided to do Dukan as much as I can during the week when nothing is going on.  The main problem I, well we, have with it, is that mostly it is meat which is fine and alot of it is cold.  With winter closing in that just doesn't cut it.  I am changing my lunches to low cal soups as well as lots of protein to hopefully stop me reaching out for carbs.....

The past week or so has been busy with Phoenix events which have all been great and I'm really enjoying doing more of them..I've got my plans set for next year which is good.  I've been Curving too, which I know is helping with toning me up.  I put on an outfit I haven't worn in a while and it felt good as it fitted much better than the last time I wore it.  I figure slow but steady......xx

The weather here has been really weird...this time last year we were in snow, this year it's still 10 deg most days!  Cannot get my head round it at all and am just waiting for the cold weather to arrive.  It is typical I actually bought the children snow boots too!

School is kicking up into the next gear till the Christmas with kids nativity plays and performances and consultations and school fairs.....they are going to be exhausted by the time the holidays hit but I really love this time of year.  So far, the girls have shared all the songs they are going to be singing and I have to say they are sooooo cute xx

Not much else is happening with us, Bill work, me kids, kids school......what a life huh!  But you know what, I wouldn't swap it for the world....ESPECIALLY as I get to go to Paris next week with my sister...it is my 40th birthday present from her...how blessed am I....actually can't contain my excitement, can you tell xxx  Worth turning 40 for I say xx
Till next time xxxx

No comments: