Thursday 1 March 2012

Izzy, Rainbows and Sushi x

So..... I got given some money from my Church girlfirends and some from family...I really wasn't sure what to use it for, but then I decided!  I bought myself a bike...all the kids have one and you know Bill and his obsession....so I would like you all to meet Izzy..I didn't name her, Bill did!!  Sorry the picture isn't brilliant, but you get the idea!  She's a bit retro and a really girly bike but I love her!
 Another cute thing that has happened recently is the girls got enrolled in Rainbows!  They were so excited and love taking part on a Friday night with all the activities....xx  Bless them xx
My other new discovery is Sushi...I always wanted to try it but wanted to go with friends that knew what they were ordering.  Anyway, for Bill's birthday we went to the local Sushi place, had a FAB meal and found they did take out!!! Woo Hoo....this was last friday nights treat, all while watching a movie!! 
Hope this week is treating you all well, we are all good here.  The sun has been shining and it is unseasonably warm and spring like considering it is only 1st March...but hey I'll take it over snow any day!
xxxxx

2 comments:

apple tree quilter said...

You sound so very well! Ride that bike with the kids. Sure they're happy you got one. Enjoy your Spring. We got snow last night, not much, but messy. By Monday it's supposed to be in the 60's. Very typical for March for us.

Living the Dream said...

I love that bike and what better way to use that money. Brilliant.
Well done girls for becoming fully-fledged Rainbows. I love you all.