Friday 5 October 2012

Kidlets!

It rained yesterday!! No beautiful walk to school pics, we were too busy walking in the rain to stop! But this is of the kids on Friday in their pjs after the madness of the day, ready for bed. I love friday evenings, we had no plans, I'd got us pizza for tea to have once the kids had gone to bed and we slobbed watching tv with the weekend ahead of us. Except, this weekend is different, Bill is working today which always bums the kids out! It's not like it happens very often but still I feel bad for him and the kids :(
Anyway, he's bought me up a cuppa before he left and we have a busy day ahead. Homework first, Millie has a party, William is off to the movies with a friend and Jaime and I are going to a cafe to have a 'conversation' her words. Sunday brings church, Harvest lunch and room tidying!! I know, what a rock and roll life! We don't have everything, we never will, what we do have though is Love, for each other and for God and you know what, I kinda like it!!

No comments: