Monday 8 October 2012

Weekend x

So, Bill had to work on Saturday which doesn't happen a lot but is still annoying!! He had to get up at normal time which meant no lazy morning for us as our bedroom floor is possibly the squeakiest floor ever to have been heard and always wakes the kids up!! Anyway, my day started with homework! Well, we are having issues with William which I won't go into here but let's just say it took an hour and forty five minutes to do about five minutes work! Once that was done he went off to the movies with a friend and I had to drop Millie off at a party so Jaime and I went to the garden centre for a cup of tea and a cake! When asked what she wanted to do while the others were out she said she wanted to go somewhere for a meeting and a 'conversation'. So that is exactly what we did!! Brilliant! The afternoon was spent clearing out the kids rooms! What a fun thing to do!!! In fact I have made more mess now which I am choosing to ignore until my next free day which is not until Thursday. It does mean that we are now walking over charity bags and all sorts of stuff but it'll be great once it's all done!
Sunday was church, Harvest lunch and as it was sunny we cleared out the shed, put the garden furniture away, mowed the lawn and moved the trampoline! It now looks quite bare and wintery but we are ready!!
Enjoy the picture of gorgeous Jaime drinking her hot chocolate xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"... she said she wanted to go somewhere for a meeting and a 'conversation'."

Oh my gosh, most adorable thing I've ever heard. Sound like a super productive weekend, way to go!

Clare said...

Jaime looks so grown up...as for the "meeting" - can she attend some of mine for me??

Love you guys (and miss you even more, now I am so far away)