Friday 15 February 2008

Happy blogging


Yippee! Managed to get some photos on, only a few this time but this might tempt you back for more. The first is a typical morning at our breakfast table all in pjs eating yummy toast. Bubbs favourite is Marmite and for all US readers that is something you either love or hate, US hubby hates it!! The girlies love peanut butter and honey, which is my favourite too.






This is when we finally got to visit my grandparents last weekend. My nan is playing round and round the garden with Jim Jam (I think) who is sitting on sis' lap. We had such a lovely day with them all and can't wait to go again.








I couldn't resist putting this one in as it typifies my day. All 3 of my children love to play in the kitchen which as you can see is not very big at all although very well equipped. I am constantly shouting at them to get out while I am trying to cook but then look around and see this type of thing with all 3 of them playing so sweetly together is just lovely. What Bubbs is doing I am not sure but whatever it is has got the girlies attention.




Hope you have enjoyed these and I am sure there will be many more. I am loving doing this and find it quite surprising as really didn't think I would. I have never written a diary and always wanted to be the sort of person who did and isn't it funny that when I finally do it is for all and sundry to read!! love, me xx

4 comments:

Ris said...

Hi there! Your kiddos are adorable- loving the kitchen pic. So sweet. I have an 18 month old son, so I can only imagine how wild it must be at your house with two 16 monthers and a 3 year old! (I'll find out a bit more soon...due any day with my second) Came across your blog and wanted to say hi! Marisa

Living the Dream said...

Well done for the pics. They are lovely and so typical. Lovely to hear from ris, I will go into her blog in a little while and have a good read. Good for you to have someone to comment on as well. The word is slowly getting about, isn't it fantastic? I love it.
Love you guys.
Moomin
xxxxxx

Steph said...

Thanks for visiting my site...I love new bloggy friends!
Cute kiddos you have! I'll be back.
xo

Joy said...

OMG! Your little twins are the cutest little bot-bellied bundles of joy I have seen!!! THEY'RE SO CUTE!