Sunday 24 February 2008

Ouch!

Well, I would not usually show you a picture of my hubbys thigh but needs must. On thursday evening a good friend of mine and I were talking about the fact that we don't like the fact that our respective hubbys play/do sports that can bring home so many injuries. It is horrible when they are doing the sports because you are just waiting for them to come home. This is the evidence of my hubby and his saturday mountain bike ride! He didn't even get out into the woods this happened on the way out there!!! Anyway, suffice to say he is rather sore! Actually, I have to say it looks far worse in real life, it is the size of a grapefruit too.






This weekend, apart from the hubby incident was lovely. Bubbs finally got his hair cut as he wanted to look like Johnny Wilkinson and it ended up being a bit of fun for all of us. First we went to the library which all the children adore then we decided to go to Pizza the Hut! (Bubbs name for it) Beside us are a couple of photos from there, you can't quite see hubby grimacing in pain but I assure you he was. Great time had there it may be basic pizza but they really know how to look after children and when you are going out with a party of 5 that is soooo important. As you can see below the girlies had a fab time too, they spent most of the time putting the 3 crayons in and out for the box!!









They are looking so serious here it is quite funny, it's only crayons but means so much to them!








The 2 photos below are specially for my mum. The cat is officially theirs but they inherited another one in France so can't take Gizmo with them so we are looking after him and I know she worries about him with the children. This is Bubbs giving him some chickens and this is Gizmo playing trains with Bubbs........Love you moomin!


2 comments:

Living the Dream said...

Oh bless. Poor hubby, that looks sore. The girls are loving playing with the crayons aren't they? Thank you for putting a couple of photos of Gizmo, I miss him a lot but I know he is in good hands.
Good haircut on Bubbs.
I love you.
Moomin
xxxx

Joy said...

I showed my hubby your hubby's nasty bruise and he exclaimed, "What did he do?!" Poor guy!