Wednesday 5 March 2008

Getting my business head on!

Well here goes, I am going to a business meeting tomorrow to try to give myself some inspiration to get going again on the card selling. I do love doing it, but just don't seem to have a head for business at all. I have all these great ideas about how to generate business and get traders and lets face it I have a fair few contacts in France and the US but never really get down to it. Anyway, God must have recognised this because there is a meeting with my up line manager so close to me it would be criminal not to go. I'll keep you posted on my huge enthusiasm when I get back.......

This post isn't really going to say much at all as both Hubby and I are walking round in a stupor today as the girlies decided to be awake and screaming and I don't use that word lightly from 2am till 4am last night in stereo....Hubby then had to get up at 5am to go up north slightly for work, so fun fun fun was had by all today. I did however have a lovely afternoon over at a friends house who I love and the kids all played really well and there wasn't too much whingeing so we did actually manage to chat over tea which was lovely.

Spoke to my lil sis earlier on this evening (Clarabellesprinkles) and she decided to discover Clarins for herself today and man did she discover it. I love reading her blog because she always manages to make me laugh and today's was no exception. Also, we both agreed on the 'grandma using Clarins thing' as she was transported back by the smell just like I was. Bless.

4 comments:

Clare said...

here's wishing you a quieter night then
Love you
Clare
xx

Steph said...

Good luck to you!
And happy belated Mother's day! I never knew it was different.

Living the Dream said...

Hello darling, sorry the girlies kept you awake, hope you have a better night tonight. I wish I could remember Grandma using Clarins, but I can't. I will have to ask Jude.
Love you loads
Moomin
xxxx

Joy said...

Awwwwwwwww... sounds like you had loads of fun today! Praying for a more restful slumber tonight!