Friday 7 March 2008

Just realised I have girls!

Ok, I know they are now 18mths old but I have only just realised the impact of having girls and having to do girlie things. This is my first example, lunch in fairy wings and below is them learning to fly off of packs of pampers! Not that successful by the look of things.. just realised as well you can see the ever increasing pile of ironing on the back of the chair waiting for Sunday night!
My meeting last night was amazing, it ended up just being myself, the girl hosting it (V) and our up line manager (J) who is an inspiration and really gets you motivated. V and I had so much in common with how our business is running and she has been doing it a bit longer than me so it was really lovely to meet her and share things. She also has 3 children so we really knew where we were coming from with fitting it in with them. J is so understanding and really stokes the fire underneath you, I can't wait till the next one now. Hopefully I'll have lots of sales by then to talk about. I did come out with some great news though, having talked accounts etc I have realised I have broken even after 5 mths, have stock in hand so can pay myself back my original investment which means our trip to Center Parcs in May is 3/4 of the way paid for, yippee!
Bubbs is being gorgeous as ever, he has started this class called Microsport. It is basically lots of sports for little ones and yesterday the instructor told me that he had worked really hard at his cricket and was really pleased with himself when he finally got it. Bless how sweet is that, of course when asked how it was, what did he play etc the answer as always was ..... nothing! I didn't think they started that until they were teenagers but how wrong was I. Hubby did get a better response when he asked him about it at bedtime and Bubbs did say how excited he was about hitting the ball and told hubby he needed to look at the super star sticker we had left on the bathroom wall for him to see. Bless.
Weekend is not going to be amazing as hubby has to work tomorrow which is a shame and it is forecast to pour down both days so we may not be doing much at all, but hopefully there will be something worth reading about, ooh we are off to a party tomorrow night so get to get dressed up for that yay. Speak soon and have good weekends everyone!

11 comments:

Living the Dream said...

Oh my beautiful girls, how I miss them. I love you guys so much you wouldn't believe.
Love and God bless
Moomin
xxxxx

Melissa said...

oh my that are soooooo cute! I love their little wings!

Clare said...

you have changed your bloggy background - VERY nice, is the pink in recognition of your new found girlieness?? LOL
Love ya sis (from California)
Clare xxx

grindelsmom said...

The girls are adorable. Good to see really recent pictures of them and know that you all are doing good. Thanks.

Vicky T said...

Ha ha very funny - good to see the pampers have more uses than keeping poos in check! Hope the ironing is done!. Were off to Germany tomorrow - dont worry we have our sick bags!

Unknown said...

Aw! You have twins, too? So very cute!! Mine are 2 - about 30 months old.

Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving that sweet comment, much appreciated!

Ris said...

I am so glad that I have a daughter now! How much fun! Your girls are adorable.

Ris said...

Oh and PS to Clarabelle...my middle name is Clare also, and I've never seen anyone else spell it my way! :-)

Anonymous said...

Your girlies are beautiful! I love their wings!

Joy said...

Don't you just love girls? They're SO MUCH FUN! I just bought my eldest 9 packs of earrings today. I ended up giving one to my sick niece and I kept a few of the more "adult" ones for myself. But dressing up and jewelry and tea parties and dolls are just so much fun!

girlymom said...

You have beautiful children! Those girly moments are precious... Enjoy!