Saturday 22 March 2008

Rock God!

Well I haven't posted for a couple of days cos I have actually had a bit of a social life! I know I know, pick yourselves up off the floor from either laughing or shock..... Above is a pic of Hubby doing his babysitting!! He offered so I took him up on it and it looks like he had more fun than I did. He is playing Guitar Hero, he absolutely loves it and borrowed it off a friend for the weekend, so far I haven't managed to get him off it..bless! I did have a go myself this evening though and loved it too, now that is worrying cos I seem to have a bit of an addictive personality and given half a chance would have spent all evening playing but had to tend to my more overwhelming addiction at the moment of blogging!! Anyway, I did go out thurs night just to my neighbours and actually her hubby came to ours to play Guitars and we watched the first episode of the new series of House...how I love the program, Hugh Laurie is just so brilliant in it and I am so happy it is back it really makes thurs nights now. Friday night I went to see Amazing Grace (the story of William Wilberforce) at church, what an fascinating story and so well portrayed by all the actors, well worth a watch. Church did it brilliantly as we got supper half way through and there were a fair few non church goers there too so great from an evangelistic point of view. We were also at church on Fri morning for a service and then a brunch, which was wonderful and a great way to catch up with friends that we don't normally get to speak to not to mention the most yummy cooked breakfast I have had in a long time. They certainly know how to cook. Below is a pic of the family before going, the girlies are in their new Easter dresses sent lovingly by my mum and dad from France, how adorable do they look.
This next pic is of Bubbs outside toysRus the other day, he loves riding in these things, bless him though until my father in law put money in one for him he thought they were broken as I never have change, still don't but he seems to still get a thrill just getting in them.


Had a wonderful day with my godparents today. I managed to get to the gym this morning and they had just arrived when I got back. S had brought a stew with her so I didn't have to worry about supper tonight how lovely was that and Bubbs had made some Scooby snack cookies with Hubby whilst I had been out so we had a cuppa and a cookie and toasted the chefs...something Bubbs loves to do whenever he helps with the cooking or particularly likes something. Poor J had to bring his tool kit as my dad had called him from France to get him to help us with some DIY, not that he minded in the slightest and Bubbs thought it was great getting to go to the hardware store with the boys. J did come back with a whole new set of drill bits, what is it with men and their tools. Having said that S and I escaped into town for a bit of a girly shop and ended up going for a bra fitting and buying new underwear....not really in our budget but desperately needed and as I didn't have any children with me had to take that opportunity it doesn't come along very often.

Gosh, managed to ramble on about nothing for ages have a great Easter all of you. xx

5 comments:

Living the Dream said...

How my babies look wonderful, brilliant photo. You sound on top form, have a good day tomorrow with your little sister.
I love you
Moomin
xxxxx

Ris said...

Adorable family! Your kids are beautiful. Love the Toys R Us pic. Too cute! Sounds like a great time! I have never watched House! Wondered if it was good.

We can't go to church because my daughter is only 3 weeks old and there is a serious bout of flu going around here (a strand that is not covered by the flu shot, which she is too young for anyway), and she is not allowed to be in crowds till flu season is past. Bummer, but it's worth it to keep her well.

Joy said...

Aw man! I missed House!!! Now I need to go find it online so I'm caught up... Tues. and Thurs. nights are MY NIGHT since hubby works late! WOO HOO!

Lou said...

Ahhhh i knew it! a bra fitting!!! Were you surprised?!!! I'll ask you in person this week! Text me when you're around and just off to read the bit about the www day! xxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Aww. Your family is nothing short of beautiful!