Monday 28 April 2008

A beautiful day!

I have discovered a new blog written by a guy who very suddenly lost his hearing, I am only dipping into his inspirational story but the last post I read was about how much he is using his other senses. He particulary wrote about how much he uses his eyes which got me thinking about my walk to nursery. I have taken rather a lot of photos of my gorgeous walk with Bubbs today, as we noticed all the lovely different plants springing to life. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did. If anyone else whats a fascinating read please see my blog roll of Life in a cone of silence.
xx
Above is a shoot coming out the bottom of the tree which Bubbs thought was brilliant
This is my favourite pink blossom
Some forget me knots at the bottom of my road
Some more blossom this time less pink with beautiful blue sky
Bubbs loved saying Clematis
Isn't this the most amazing colour!
And finally at the end of our road again a lovely white blossom tree, I took all these photos with my cell phone and did get some very strange looks from passers by but the great thing about blogging is that it gets us noticing things around us especially when we are inspired by others.


9 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

You must have an AMAZING phone to get shots like that. You definitely have a creative eye:) I love love love the ones of the flowering trees. Beautiful! Simply Beautiful!

Unknown said...

These shots are nothing short of gorgeous! I think your PHONE might be better than my camera :)

Maynard Tait said...

When you look at the detail on flowers and plants, how on earth can anyone doubt the wonders of God's creation?
Beautiful, Vix!

M.x

David said...

Thank you for this.

Steph said...

Beautiful!!!

I have always wanted to visit the UK, I wish I could right now and I would bring you a puppy! Yes, I don't think I would want to ship it all the way over there! Bummer.

Ris said...

GORGEOUS Vix! Thanks for posting! The pinks are my favs. God is amazing- he made things so beautiful; makes sense to stop and notice!

Anonymous said...

I know!! Don't you love David's blog??? I'm so glad I found it, too. Gorgeous shots, btw!!

Joy said...

You take great shots! And love love love the springtime blossoms!

Cole said...

Those are all absolutely beautiful shots! I'm in shock they were taken with a phone camera! That's awesome quality!