Wednesday 16 April 2008

To sleep or not to sleep, that is the question!

I am not going to be long as I have the arduous task of writing my appeal letter for Bubbs school decision. I have been putting this off as I try to gather information that may or may not help us. I don't actually see how any subscription criteria has been broken but I do have some issues which I wish to bring up. But we will just have to wait and see. Maybe God gave us the school he has so that we can get in there and try to make it better, who knows. Whatever happens we need to focus on the most important thing which is Bubbs and his first few years of structured education.

On a lighter note, the last few days have been great. Spent a fab day yesterday with a couple of friends and Bubbs went on a play date at someones house for a couple of hours, and that gave me some time with just the girlies. What a lovely pair they are when they are on their own. The didn't seem to fight as much when he wasn't around, I do kind of envy people who only have a set of twins because when you add another child it does alter things. The girlies then decided they had been far to nice all day and woke up at midnight last night and proceeded to scream and I mean scream till about 23oam when we finally gave them some milk and they went to sleep. I am sure I am digging myself a massive hole here which I won't be able to get out of but I just don't know what else to do at the minute. Some nights they sleep like angels others not at all!! Today they decided to be nice again, and we spent a lovely day at a friends house who also has 3 children but 2 of them are 8 and 11 so it was amazing having children who want to spend time with the babes and we even got to go the park as it was slightly sunny for a change, yippee!
Off to try to do my letter now and hopefully get some sleep. If you want a good read look at my sisters blog, she went on a balloon ride today as she is over the moon about it.
xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vix!
I love how you said "slighty sunny for a change"! I remember those days. Hubby and I counted 14 days of pure sunshine one year while living over there. LOL

I watched a show months ago about families applying for preschools and elementary schools in New York City. I was flabbergasted---I had no idea that was a reality. Parents were competing and putting their kids through all kinds of tests.

Good luck with writing the paper! I pray it works out that Bubbs goes where he is meant to be!
{HUGS}

Living the Dream said...

Like Jewels said, Bubbs will go where he is meant to be but let us pray that wherever it is, it will be good for him and help him grow mentally and physically.

I am pleased you had a good day with the girlies, but they should have stayed asleep because Nannie isn't there!

I will be back again soon and hopefully be some help. I love you guys so much.
Moomin
xxxxx

Joy said...

I hope your paper goes well and that things change!

How fun to hang out with other little kids and get a break from the little man. Hopefully you can set aside a day for just you and him soon, too! He'd probably love that!!!

Ris said...

I will pray that God gives you the wisdom to know exactly what to say in your appeal letter. If it doesn't work, then like you said, God must have other plans!

Hope the girls start making sleep a regular thing on their busy schedules!