Sunday 13 April 2008

What a great week!

Well, I am back after a fantastic week with my moomin. She has now gone off to my sisters for some much needed R and R, including sleep and crafting. We have had a great time though and the children have loved having her here and after a few rough nights we even got some sleep. Luckily mum didn't have to do too much ironing either as my sister had done a large load already. Once she had gone on friday night I got to have a great girlie time as it was a friends birthday, it started that night when we got together at my friend R's house and spent the whole evening having rather too much to drink and playing Singstar on the PS2, I am so addicted to this and guitar hero they are so much fun. We sang so many songs and on one of my gos I even got to 'Superstar' status, I have no idea what that means but it was still very exciting..We were all rather hoarse by the end of the evening.
The fun carried on the next day as Birthday girls hubby had organised for us to go for days shopping without the children, how amazing is that. We all had a great time and so enjoyed sitting having coffee and spent the first hour and a half in a coffee shop just catching up and planning where we wanted to go. That evening I hosted a birthday dinner for J with a few friends and again a fab time was had, so all in all another amazing weekend.. Bubbs is still on hols next week and hubby and I really have to get down and get our appeal letters written for his schooling, they have to been in by the 25th April. Leaving you with another pic of my mum having a lovely little snuggle and book read with all 3 of her grand children....bless
Love you Doomin, hope you enjoy the pix
xx

7 comments:

Clare said...

Sounds like you have had a LOVELY weekend. Moomin is catching up on her sleep - but the kitties are also early risers LOL
Love You
Clare x

pink-petal-designs said...

wow, sounds like you had a wicked time for your friends birthday, and a day shopping too, what more can a girl ask for lol.
Thanks for the visit, you should get the divas dont knit its brilliant, makes me want a little wool shop and live by the sea.
Sarah x

Ris said...

What a sweet pic!!!

Living the Dream said...

I love you all very much

Unknown said...

Yes! It's the best to be able to shop without the kids..omg, it NEVER happens around here. I can't even remember the last time Baby Daddy and I were out together for shopping without the twins. So lucky :) Sounds like a fabulous weekend. Glad to hear it.

Melissa said...

looks like you guys had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time all-around!!