Friday 30 May 2008

Pictures

This breakfast actually looks obscene and bless him he didn't eat it all but it was very funny cos he was so excited about it.
Just had to post this rather unflattering one of me in my PJs with my beautiful god daughter being mauled by Moodle xx
This is the brilliant toy from Ikea, it is only £7.99 and is so fab, Bubbs loves it and you can make a helicopter, motorbike, digger and a plane with it....
This is the toy providing entertainment for a houseful of children

Not much else went on today, children feeling the loss of all the attention as everyone has now gone home and they were left with just me today....boring! We did spend a lovely afternoon on a playdate at a friends and hubby got home by bath time so fun was had with him before bed. I spent the evening sorting out some of the baby clothes that I want to sell at the car boot sale on Sunday, I seem to have so much stuff it is a joke. I have just had an email from my sponsor on my card business and she suggested putting a recruiting board up on my stall too, why I didn't think about it I don't know so I will keep you posted on how I do there, it would be so good to build a bit of a team up, especially as it has gone global now....any potential traders out there in the US or Oz let me know, so far it has managed to pay for my Center Parcs holiday!

6 comments:

Ris said...

what all is involved in your business? What all do you do and how much time is it taking you?

Great pics! Would like to see more with you in them! :-) your kiddos are so cute! The mauling is hilarious, as is your comment about breakfast. Re: your comment on my post, I'd love to hear what they are saying! Sooo cute when they are new talkers!!

Anne Elizabeth said...

That breakfast is HUGE:) Pink would LOVE that toy. I want to hear about your business too!

Living the Dream said...

Such cute pictures and oh that breakfast, just huge!!! Good luck with the car boot, I hope you sell loads.
Love you
Moomin
xxxxxx

Vixbil said...

Ris and Anne Elizabeth, I'll send you an email with the details of what I do. Basically you can spend as much or as little time on it as you like and it is selling gorgeous greeting cards. They have just launched in the US so there is loads of opportunity especially when you have children, I don't spend that much time on it but it did pay for our trip to Center Parcs...
xx

Holliday Family said...

Hi Vix
Could you email me details too please???

Debs x

Anonymous said...

oh my good gracious, I am drooling over Bubbs' English breakfast.....

And I think you look just beautiful!

Email me the info too, if you will! Thanks!