Tuesday 17 June 2008

Cute pix

Not got loads to say today, went to WW last night and I lost 2.5lbs, yeah so quite pleased but man its hard!! Had a lovely day today spent with good friends and really just want to show 2 of the cutest photos I took today. The one below is Jim Jam feeding Moodle breakfast! This one is Bubbs asleep, he was reading and we went up to find him hugging his favourite library book of the moment. As Hubby then pointed out, for all the hard time we go through while we look after them day to day moments like this make up for all of it. God has truly blessed us with our family and sometimes I need reminding of that.
Night all.xx

8 comments:

Grace Acres said...

I agree these are very adorable pictures. good job on 2.5 lbs lost

Joy said...

Awww! What a beautiful post! It is moments like that which make up for the tantrums, the whining, the spilt food and drinks, the "accidents" and leaking diapers... yeah... totally know what you mean!

pink-petal-designs said...

they are cute pics and well done on your weight loss.

stacey said...

Aww that is SOOOO sweet & true! I am always looking at Josh when he sleeps (its funny I just posted a similiar picture) They look so peaceful!

Nice to meet you and I can't wait to read more about you & your awesome Party of 5!!!!

David said...

Those are indeed cute pix

Ris said...

Oh to have a twin! Precious children! Love Bubbs sleeping with his book. I take pics of Dax sleeping all the time, its so sweet. My fav time of the day, makes me laugh what they take to bed with them!!

Susie PSU said...

What incredible pictures of your kids. Lucky momma.

Anne Elizabeth said...

Those pictures are so cute! Congrats on the weight loss!