Sunday 15 June 2008

Hubby!

This one is for you Hubby. I love you being the father of my children. We never thought we would have any let alone 3 and 2 at one time at that. You adore them and they adore you. You are a great father and a great husband, we are truly blessed to have you in our lives. Thank you for being you and for loving us as you do with all your heart. I hope you enjoy the memories. Happy Father's Day
xxx Bubbs with Daddy minutes old
Gorgeous Easter Day photo
Daddy sharing his passion with Bubbs
Daddy can be goofy with the rest of them
Hubby with his gorgeous babies, Bubbs thought this was amazing as he got to hold one too.

Thanks babe, we love you
xxx

6 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

Those pictures are precious. I love the first one with him and bubbs:)

Solon said...

youdaman! :)
lovely pictures

Ris said...

so sweet! Your hubby is a cutie! Gorgeous family! The pic would only be better if you were in it. :-) sweet tribute to your man.

David said...

What a wonderful tribute. Such a good looking family as well

Joy said...

That's SO CUTE!!! Your children are gorgeous, by the way!

Ris said...

I keep trying to leave a comment on your next post but it won't key me for some reason!

Oh to have a twin! Precious children! Love the one of Bubbs sleeping with his book. Its my fav time of day checking in on sleeping Dax to see what he has taken to bed with him. Cracks me up! So glad u got a pic of it!