Friday 27 June 2008

Tag, I'm it!

About 2 weeks ago now I got tagged by Mamachristina and it has taken me this long to do it so here goes:

Eight things I'm passionate about (in no particular order):

1 - My husband - he is an amazing father and I love him so much, he makes me feel good about myself and I love the way he looks at our children
2 - My children - however much I whinge about them on this page I adore them and my life would not be complete without them
3 - My Faith - what more can I say
4 - Reading - when I get the chance I love to read, it can be anything, magazine or book I don't care I just love it
5 - Trying to find bargains, lots of people tease me about this but I hate paying full price for anything especially clothing
6 - Chick flicks - especially when I am ironing there is nothing nicer than watching a girly movie while doing the most boring job in the world
7 - Blogging - I know that is really sad but I love it. It's a window into other peoples lives and it is a great way to vent
8 - My friends - I have an amazing group of RL friends and I am so lucky as are our family.

Eight things I'd like to do before I die:

1 - Go on safari
2 - Go on a balloon ride
3 - Take my children to Disney with my in laws
4 - Own my own home in full
5 - Have a really cool car
6 - Be able to go on a clothes shopping trip with no restrictions
7 - Maintain my goal weight!!
8 - Watch my children grow up secure in themselves and happy

Eight books I've read recently:

1 - Secret of a Slummy Mummy
2 - The Bible
3 - If you could ask God one question
4 - Puppy care
5 - Blowing it
6 - Keeping Faith
7 - Captivating
8 - Good Housekeeping/Easy Living and Oprah magazines

Eight bloggers I'd tag:
1 - Anne Elizabeth
2 - Joy
3 - Jewels
4 - Elizabeth
5 - Clarabelle
6 - Moomin
7 - Marissa
8 - Hubby

8 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

How did you like captivating? I took a class at my church featuring that book and couple of years ago. I really liked it!

Have fun at Bon Jovi. He was here in KC a little over a month ago. I didn't get to go.

Vixbil said...

I loved Captivating, a class on it would have been great though. I loved the way it as written. Have a great weekend
xx

David said...

I love these. It is like we get to know you so much more. Also love to know what people are reading. I do use it as my "recommended read" list. Thanks!

Vixbil said...

Oh dear David, I am afraid quite a lot of them are trashy chick lit...but you never know you may like them
xx

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Thanks for reading my blog so often and for your sweet and encouraging comments. This meme was a lot of fun to read.

stacey said...

I agree blogging is a great way to vent!

Also~ a safari would be SOOO fun!~ I always wanted to go on one too:)

C. said...

Great answers!!!! I was tagged to do this one a while back too!! It was kinda fun! Love your answers!! And trashy chick lit!!!? NEVER, we girls need our chick lit, it keeps us up to date with how to work our feminine wiles on the opposite sex. And what shoes to wear!! LOL!

Joy said...

Ooh, thanks for tagging me! I noticed on your Feedjit it said I was from Independence, Missouri. WEIRD!!! It usually says Kansas City (where we actually live).