Friday 27 June 2008

That Friday Feeling!!

Morning all, this is just an update as I don't seem to have posted for a while and Hubby is on hols for the next 2 weeks so not sure what we will be doing apart from I'm going to see Bonjovi tomorrow night..yippee

Big massive news though is that we are getting a puppy!! I know we are mad but really, when is a good time to do it..we pick Mabel up on the 21st July and are VERY excited. It does mean that we will be doing loads of stuff to get ready for her over the next 2 weeks, I am currently making lists at the mo of jobs!! So far it includes but is not limited to: Paint conservatory (inspired by Joy who is always decorating, Freecycle lots of stuff that I didn't sell at the car boot, have a good clear out in the part of garden that is going to be for Mabel which will involve MAJOR tip runs for hubby oh how he loves the tip!!, Sort out the children's toys so that we can make room for Mabel, sort out the girlies room once the Futon has been Freecycled....then maybe we can actually have some fun days out too.xx

Bubbs has got a couple trial days coming up at his new 'Big' school, so he is quite excited about that and they are while Hubby is off which I am really pleased about too. We might even try to get a day at Ikea as they have really cute pet stuff and we need a bed and things for her.

I am sure there is loads more to say but I just can't think of anything so am going to leave you now to go to the hardware store with the girlies at pick out some paint....yippee

5 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

That is so neat you are getting a puppy. I bet your kids will live it! You have to post pictures after you paint and everything! Have a good weekend:)

Clare said...

Oi - you kept that very quiet you sneaky beak! How cute though
If you want some help then let me know
Take Care
Clare x

Grace Acres said...

We have been wanting to get a puppy and I keep getting cold feet about it. If your expierience is good maybe I'll consider it.

Joy said...

Good luck with the dog!

Ris said...

how was bonjovi!!? How fun!

What kind of dog is Mabel? How exciting!