Thursday 5 June 2008

Wonderful Grandparents!

I always feel so blessed when my parents come home. The kids just adore them as you can see from these photos. It is unusual to get one with my dad so I had to post it. He spent alot of time reading to them over the last couple of days as it is their most favourite thing to do. Moomin had all of them at one time, which is so sweet and you can see the joy on all of their faces which is just beautiful.
The parents left yesterday so this morning was our first morning to ourselves. I decided to have a breakfast picnic......so lazy I know and they are even watching TV here, but don't you just love the way Jim Jam is copying the way Bubbs is lying. It was so sweet to watch. They spent the rest of the day in the garden as the weather was great and we got a wendy house for the garden which they ALL love and for me it means I have somewhere else to store toys..yippee xx

On the Weight Watchers front, I so can't get into it. It is going to be so soul destroying going on Monday and not having lost a pound and could even have put on. Why is it that you so have to be in the right mind frame to do it. I just can't get it round my head!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!

7 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

Those pictures of the kiddos and the granparents are so sweet. I love the one of the kids having a "breakfast picnic". That is a good idea. I'll have to try it the next time my kids get up really early.

Living the Dream said...

Oh how I love being with my babies, the joys of being a grandparent, nothing compares. Your weight watchers will happen when you're ready, don't worry, you are beautiful as you are. I love you.
Moomin
xxxxx

Ris said...

looking at a picture of me looking my biggest helps motivate me, as does looking at a pic where I look skinny. Or having a small pair of jeans as a goal to fit into. I haven't lost anymore either. Boo!

That's awesome you got some good pics of your parents with your kiddos. Precious! We like to have picnics in the house too.

What's a wendy house?

Melissa said...

i love that picture of all of them on the blanket eating. Cute

Vixbil said...

Ris, a wendy house is what we call a playhouse in the garden the kind of thing that Little Tikes would make
xx

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of the kiddies eating on the blanket. They will have fond memories of their occasional breakfast picnics, I am sure

Joy said...

Elaina loves the pics of the kids! In the one where they're all diaper-clad she yelled, "Oh, Momma! They naken!"

LOL!