Monday 8 September 2008

Pram news and other stuff

My Auntie H found me a pram for £15!! So cheap and it is really good, it is a side by side which is the only downside as the girlies tend to fight with each other (there has been a lot of hair pulling) but it is great to push and getting to school now is much easier. Also, I emailed Jane about our broken pram and they got back to me REALLY quickly and are sending me out a replacement footplate for free and it is apparently easy to fit which is great as it is really good for when we go walking.

On school news, Bubbs has started crying when I leave. It is heartbreaking, he was really good on Tues, Wed and Thurs but on Fri he cried alot and held onto my leg....he then went to my sisters for the weekend and had a great time and was really looking forward to school today as he is having school meals this week BUT he cried again. It is soooo hard, but it has to be done and when I go to collect him he is fine. Next week he is going pretty much full time with only Mon and Fri coming home at 1230 the rest finishing at 3pm.....so grown up.

I am really enjoying spending time with my girlies though, we spent the morning doing puzzles today which they just loved and we all went to the park this afternoon then for tea at Toby's house. The girls turn 2 on Thurs and then they start nursery 2 mornings a week on the 16th...what am I going to do with myself for 2 mornings!! (apart from cleaning)
xx

6 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

I'm glad you got a new stroller. I have a side by side too. I like it a lot. That is great that you are going to have two mornings a week kid free. You have to be sure to do SOMETHING for yourself;) Are you doing anything special for the girl's birthday?

I think Pink would be just like Bubbs. All excited at first then as time went on having a hard time saying good bye to mommy. I think that happens a lot.

Joy said...

So cool on the new stroller! Show pics when you can!!! Don't worry about Bubbs. This really is just a phase that kids go through at some point (and they all react differently). You're a good Mommy to be on top of his emotional health. Just give him lots of extra cuddles and love when he gets home!

Ris said...

Awww, that is so sad when they are crying like that! So hard to leave! Poor Mama! Awesome price on the stroller!

Rachel's Journal Pages said...

Oh what to do with two whole mornings a week.... mmm... I bet you've got a mental list in your head already of the MANY wonderful things to do on your own - in complete solitude... oh how exciting!

My youngest goes to kindy once a week for the morning (he is 2) and I love that morning a week where I generally do nothing... apart from hanging around the house reading a book, scrapbooking, watching TV or whatever... just cause I can :)

Living the Dream said...

Hello darling, good news from Jane, let's hope it's as easy to fit as they say it is. Bubbs will be fine though my goodness I know it breaks your heart. I used to feel dreadful leaving you at school especially when I was taking Clare home with me. It gets easier. As for 2 mornings a week free? WHOOPEE.....

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

wow...don't they just grow way too fast!!!!! i can't even imagine and i know that my tulip will be 2 before i know it.