Saturday 16 May 2009

Potty Training

Yes that is right I am potty training. The girlies have seemed keen on it for a while now, to be truthful they could live in the bathroom. I was having to lock the downstairs one as they would just trash it constantly - I can see my family laughing about this now. So we have gone for it. Nappies/diapers are put up in the bedroom for night time and pants are out. Had a fair few accidents so far but suppose that is just normal, there is now no going back!!!!! The funniest thing is that they don't want to wear all their lovely pink cute girly pants, they found some of Bubbs old pants with Bob the builder and Thomas the Tank engine on and really want to wear them!! I have such tomboys.

Moodles finger is doing well, we get to go back on 22nd to have her bandage off which will be great as bathing with a bag over her hand is getting tiresome now and she hates it.

I seem to be doing ok without my meds, not sure how med free my body is yet as I don't know how long they stay in my system for but I took my last actual pill on the 7th May so I can't have much left in me....who knows but all in all it's good.

Next thing I need to work on is losing weight. I fight this issue always, like so many women in the world. I comfort eat when the children are stressing me out and that then makes me feel so bad. So once all the weeing is over diet is on!!
xx

2 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

I need to get started with Toilet training for Buddy. Let me know what tips you have.

Living the Dream said...

yes we did have a giggle about trashing the bathroom, I can see the toilet paper now, in a heap on the floor!! Bless them. Don't forget to take a photo of the "boxing glove" on Moodle to show us. Love you loads