Friday 13 November 2009

Beautiful friends and beautiful bag!!!!

Where do I start! I had a very good friend come round late on in the afternoon last night with an amazing surprise. She gave me a gift card for our local mall with money on it which all my amazing church friends from my wednesday group had given her to buy me a new bag! Well, can you imagine how excited I was.....anyone who knows me in real life will know I am not really a shopper especially for myself I just don't enjoy it. But, when beautiful friends tell you to go spend you go spend!!!! I bought myself a gorgeous bag and a new keyring and I had such fun doing it! I can't wait to show it to them next weds xx

Everything else here is good, the weather here today has been awful...it basically has been blowing a gale since last night and raining so hard it was sideways at times. Hubby worked from home today though which was a lovely surprise and makes for a long weekend almost. My mum is here still and we have managed to knock out quite a lot of christmas shopping while the girlies have been at nursery which is good as it spreads the cost alot. I managed to find Bubbs a small box of Lego Starwars which he should be so pleased with, he is too scared to watch the movie but is obsessed with them so I can't wait to see his face when he opens it. Girlies are nearly sorted and so is some of my family just a few to go now.

I have a Phoenix card stall at our Www (womens bible study group) evening christmas fair next week. I can't wait, I am nervous as have never had a stall this big yet but it should be really exciting and hopefully will mean I can do it year on year...it is a really good way to start to get into the spirit of things and a good way to build up my business. I have managed to do a couple of parties this year and have donated some to charity too which is always nice.

Not much else going on at the mo, kids are doing great, weather hideous, hubby gorgeous, mum here and well, dad bored on his own in France and above all, God loves us allxx

2 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

That is so sweet that your friends did that for you! What a blessing. Love the bag and key ring:)

apple tree quilter said...

Great new bag. Isn't it wonderful to have caring friends, especially when you feel you've been wronged. Now I know why your Mother hasn't been posting on her blog. TOO MUCH FUN WITH YOU AND THE KIDS!!!!! Enjoy, I know how hard it is when you don't see her so often. Been there, done that!