Saturday 22 May 2010

Ofsted Inspection prayer request

Our school is having an Ofsted inspection. We were expecting it and are hoping we can really show the inspectors how much our school has improved since our last one. For my US readers, this is an inspection that a government agency does for all state schools and the report is available for everyone to see online. It is incredibly gruelling and Governors need to attend. So my prayer request is that the school shines like I know it can, the inspectors see just how well our children are doing and that I come across as a confident Governor, not the bumbling wanting to do good mum!!

Thank you all, the inspection is being held over 2 days, tues and weds. I am meeting the inspectors on Tuesday!!!!!

Aaaagh!

6 comments:

stacey said...

Ohhhh sounds stressful-Praying that everything goes well!!!

Do you get the results soon after the inspection is done or do you have to wait???

Anne Elizabeth said...

I will most definitely be praying that it goes well. Please keep us posted:)

apple tree quilter said...

Okay, Vicki, ask Bill what "Blind them with the bull crap" means. Be on the offensive, not defensive as most inspectors expect people to be nervous and not confident. Show them you have a great school and you'll do great!

apple tree quilter said...

So how did the inspection go? I'm sure you did an amazing job!

stacey said...

checking in to see how the inspection went???

Unknown said...

I have been very blessed in my life and rewarded with good friends and good health. I am grateful and happy to be able to share this. See the link below for more info.


#blessed
www.ufgop.org