Tuesday 24 August 2010

Hanging in there!

Well, I still have yet to run! My sinuses are so blocked I just can't breathe but I may go out tomorrow and just see what happens.

Dad has his surgery tomorrow. He was supposed to go in today but there were no beds so he is in at 745am in the morning and my absolutely gorgeous friend Rachel is having my 3 for a sleep over tonight at hers so I can take him in. I just couldn't fit everyone in the car at one time otherwise.

Anyone reading this who prays, please keep him in your prayers, he is really nervous and mum is too so it would be very much appreciated.
Thanks,
xx

4 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

I will be praying for your dad! Please keep me posted.

Sadia said...

Keep us updated about your Dad. Happy, healthy thoughts!

ATTI Mexico said...

Bless you!!!

apple tree quilter said...

I told your Mom that we are pulling for them with good thoughts and prayers. Keep posting updates. Thanks, Sharlene