Wednesday 25 August 2010

Update on dad!

Well he didn't have it! Mum and I took him in this morning to find out there was an emergency surgery in the theatre so there would be a wait. We left him there about 930am to wait, and wait and wait. Dad eventually called at 1pm to say that surgery was now starting but he wasn't having his because of his sleep apnea. He needs a special bed for recovery and they didn't have one. It is rebooked for the 22nd September so we will go from there. Thanks for all your prayers and comments.

The kids were good at my GORGEOUS friend Rachels so that was a blessing and it rained all afternoon so we sat in and watched Bedknobs and Broomsticks and then Peter Pan.

Also, want to say thanks to all my friends that are being so lovely about my parents. This is turning out to be a hard summer for us all and I just want you all to know I appreciate you all.
Thanks
xx

3 comments:

Sadia said...

Oh, how frustrating! I'm sorry that the anticipation is being stretched out.

apple tree quilter said...

Had an email from your Mom telling me the details. Just a small bump. Besides, I told her now she'll definitely have time to see Clare's new renovations!

No need to thank your friends for their support. You would be the first one to step up and do that for any one of us! Thank you for being such a caring person and thank your parents for raising such a dear person!

Unknown said...

Thinking of you and catching up xo