Monday 13 September 2010

Birthday Weekend!

Well, I can't believe our girls are now 4!! Here are some pix not in any particular order because however I put them onto blogger they seemed to get muddled up anyway. But, enjoy!
Sneaking some icing!Blowing out 4 candles each
Our Gorgeous children waiting very patiently for birthday cake

Lovely picture with Uncle Jim and their new music boxes
Birthday party dress cake

One of the only pix that came out of some of their pressies. They got the dolls last year and the highchairs for them this year. Jaime is still clinging onto her music box too

The girls enjoying birthday cakes at their party
Millie admiring her work! Cookie decorating

Most of the party goers colouring in their butterflies

We had a fab birthday weekend. On Friday the girls had nursery in the morning and a party in the afternoon where they did some colouring, cake decorating and pass the parcel. I didn't do a big cake for this party just cupcakes which they all seemed to like. On Saturday we all got up early, opened pressies then I snuck off for a run while everyone else had croissants. Bill and Dad then took the kids to Daddy and Me at church which was lovely because all my children have been going to this session since they were born. Mum and I pottered around the house I managed to clear out our wardrobe, mainly Bills side but I love decluttering. In the afternoon the girls had a friends birthday party to go to, a Woodland adventure. Bill took them to this and said it was a blast. They made dens, had a teddy bear hunt and then spent the rest of the time in the treehouse. Our friends build treehouses so this is such a lovely place for the kids to spend time.
On Sunday we went to church in the morning and then Suz and Jim came for lunch. It is lovely having them over especially when my mum and dad are here too. We all had a great time but the kids were exhausted so bath time was a bit fraught but we made it!
Back to school for all today, bit ratty but never mind they'll get over it.
xx







6 comments:

Clare said...

Gorg pics... can't believe they are so grown up! William sat at the table waiting for his cake looks so old :(
Love to all
C
xx

Anne Elizabeth said...

Their party looked like such fun. I love the plates you used, and their cake and cupcakes looks SO good!

apple tree quilter said...

I cannot believe the girls are getting so big. Seems like only yesterday, you were expecting them. I've told your Mom that they are my bright star on a day filled with so many bad memories. Thank them for that!

Sadia said...

Happy birthday, girls! I just love that dress cake!

I have to say, four is my favourite age!

Angela Nazworth said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet girls! They are so lovely! And that cake is just tooo cute!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, what a ball!