Monday 12 September 2011

Birthday Princesses!!!

This weekend was awesome!  The girls party was brilliant thanks to Lizzie from school who was our party entertainer and my mum and dad who helped so much in the kitchen.  The girls had a blast even though they were shattered from being at school all week and still are now!   Here are a couple of pix to show you how it went.                                                                    Jaime here enjoying her party tea

One of my lovely parent friends is an amazing face painter, thanks Imo

Millie showing off her lovely face!

The tea party madness

The gorgeous new party dresses that nanny and grampie got them

Jaime on her new bike

Millie on her new bike

Mad present opening on actual birthday

Naughty cupcake for breakfast on birthday

This is what our dining room table looked like before the girls got to it.  The problem/bonus on having a big party is all the presents the children get.  It is lovely that everyone is sooo generous but I did feel rather uncomfortable seeing all the things they were given. 

On Sunday, we went to church in the morning then had my God parents round for lunch which was great and I think mum and dad enjoyed catching up with them too.  Mum, Sue, the girls and I nipped off to TKMaxx for a bit of dress shopping and the picture above is what we came out with.  I just love that shop!!

Mum and dad are gone now, off to my grandparents for a couple of days then my sisters for 2 weeks.  We won't get the pleasure of their company now till Christmas which seems ages away but I'm sure will come round really quickly.  Talking of Christmas, check out my website as all the Christmas stock is available now.  Feel free to place an order.

Still haven't managed to sort the rest of my conservatory yet.  Lots of going back and forth to school still as the girls not yet full time.  They did stay for lunch today though, which they loved but it did only give me an extra half an hour.  I'll bide my time, next week they are full time and I can really get cracking!!!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Sounds lovely! And wow, i adore the face painting! Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Face painting! What a great idea. The party looked delightful and the girls look like happy little princesses.

I love the naughty breakfast cupcake! Totally scooping that idea from you in a few days time :)